March 6, 2014

Elvish landscapes and Senoritas and Skeletons...oh my!! Intrigued? Yup! @SP_McConnell visits my blog!


Hello, my lovelies! I am totally stoked to help a dear friend announce the opening of his new venture! It goes live today!! Now, I shall turn over the post to Sean. Take it away!!

***

I am excited to announce my official illustration, fine art, and design service website is open to the public. Please visit my site to view an extensive source for traditional and digital illustration, classical and contemporary artwork, and design services for authors ranging from book covers to comprehensive world-building.

For the first time in my career, I have merged decades worth of custom murals with an extensive gallery of traditional art and expanded to service the literary world with a vast array of visual products. Services include (but are not limited to):

Book Covers
Interior Illustration
Promotional Material (Swag)
World-building
Character Sketches
Web Images
Posters
Business Cards
Branding and Logo Design
Fine Art
Art Reproductions
Custom Murals


It is my sincere hope to work with authors to achieve a visual celebration of their literary creations. With over two decades in the professional art world, combined with a comprehensive education in visual art and design, I will create works that embrace the unique and beautiful nature of my client's literature. I hope to provide an avenue for authors to gain a market presence through extraordinary images that clearly display a labor of love. 



Teaser time! Cos this is how I roll ;) Some examples of Sean's amazing artistic abilities!!! Say that 5xs fast :))

Beautiful elvish landscape


Senorita...longing

Come closer...we miss the feel of flesh

No comments:

Post a Comment